All submissions to 2023 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Natural Language Processing(ITNLP 2023) should be written in English according to the template. To guarantee the high quality of the conference and the proceedings, each paper will be peer reviewed by 2-3 experts and evaluated based on originality, technical and research content, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability.
1. Abstract Submission 摘要投稿
For attendees who are interested in submitting an abstract only for presentation without publication, please submit your abstract(s) via Online Submission System or email@example.com(The email subject should be named as "Submission-ITNLP 2023-Abstract")
Abstract should be strictly within one Page in length and containing 300-400 words
对于想参会作报告, 不发表文章的作者，可通过在线提交系统或发邮件到submit@itnlp.net提交摘要即可 (字数300-400词左右）
2. Full Paper Submission 全文投稿
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Format: Manuscripts should follow the Conference Paper Template： Word / Latex(For Latex, please use "sample-manuscript") and are subject to both review and editing. All submissions should be written in English with a mininum paper length of 8 (single column) pages, additional pages will be charged accordingly.
稿件应遵循会议论文模板：Word/ Latex (请使用sample中的“sample-manuscript)"，并接受审查和编辑。所有来稿应以英文撰写，论文长度至少8页（单栏），增加页数将收取相应费用
Method (Please only choose one way to submit your paper) 投稿方法（请仅选择一种方式提交稿件）:
1. Submit full paper via the Online Submission System 在线投稿系统 .
2. Submit your full paper via firstname.lastname@example.org (The email subject should be named as "Submission-ITNLP 2023-Full Paper")
* In order to avoid repeated submission, please just choose one submisson method.
* If your paper need to be updated, please send to conference email directly, please do not update in Electronic Submission System.
1) English is the official language of the conference; Manuscripts must be written in English
2) The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template
3) The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics
4) Plagiarism is prohibited